GRAX is the leading provider of Salesforce data protection that helps businesses adapt faster by protecting their data and its value throughout its entire lifecycle from Salesforce data backup, archival, and reuse. With GRAX, customers can fully capture, own, access, manage, and reuse all of their Salesforce app data by simply backing it up or archiving it to their own cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, and many others).
With GRAX, customers can:
- Own & access their backed up and archived data 24/7
- Capture record changes and restore to a specific Point-in-Time
- Reuse their Salesforce data easily for analytics, AI/ML, data warehousing, & more
The GRAX Platform facilitates quick deployment of pre-built and tested infrastructure stacks across public cloud providers for running GRAX. These Standard Deployments are fully managed by GRAX via cross-account access policies.
With the GRAX Platform, customers can:
- Deploy GRAX to any cloud account in minutes
- See all deployed GRAX environments in a single view
- Scale their GRAX environment up and down easily
- Let GRAX handle upgrades, migrations, and updates
Our products are designed to help our customers protect their Salesforce data, manage the data through its lifecycle, and turn that same dataset into value faster. The GRAX product suite is comprised of four core products:
- Backup and Restore: Backup and recover data for business continuity
- Data Archive: Reduce Salesforce storage costs & improve Salesforce performance without losing access to production data
- Time Machine: Navigate changes in your cloud app data over time
- History Stream: Optimize & grow your business by making Salesforce data available for reuse anywhere via Parquet
- Sandbox Seeding: Accelerate your development and testing environments by securely copying and anonymizing production data into sandboxes
Want to learn more?
Explore GRAX products and packages by visiting our pricing page.
GRAX is the top backup, recovery, and archive solution for Salesforce. We natively support:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Platform
GRAX doesn't require the installation of a managed package into Salesforce. Explore the options for GRAX in Salesforce.
GRAX's award-winning support team is available by email and phone. For more information about our support team and process, see here. See here for guidance on contacting support. Standard support is available 9 AM - 5 PM EST Monday through Friday (excluding major US holidays).
Updated 4 days ago